The Pregnancy Hope Center (PHC) exists to make sure that women are provided with the support they need as they face crucial decisions regarding their pregnancy. The PHC offers caring and compassionate help through education, peer counseling, and practical assistance.
- Free pregnancy test (immediate results)
- Information on community resources
- Basic infant care classes
- Infant resources and supplies
- Maternity clothes
- Abstinence education
- Physician referrals
- Ongoing peer counseling and support
- Post abortion support groups
Click Here to find out more about the Pregnancy Hope Center.